Massey Ferguson 175, who made it ???, plastic aprox. 1/25 scale, old!!!!!!!!!!!!

FarmtoysDK

Just had a look in the Crilley and Burkholder book and it does seem to be an Ertl model from 1965.

The book goes on to say that there are decal variations, metal or plastic wheels, with or without front weight brackets. Some weight brackets are red whilst others are grey.

Just had a look in the Crilley and Burkholder book and it does seem to be an Ertl model from 1965.

The book goes on to say that there are decal variations, metal or plastic wheels, with or without front weight brackets. Some weight brackets are red whilst others are grey.

Hi

There's is no company name on it, which I have never seen an Ertl model without, and its all made in plastic. So I dont think its an Ertl model. Also scale is not 1/16, much closer to 1/25.

Thx for the info though :)

Sonny

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

Might be close to the answer now. A Danish collectors who has been collecting for more than 40 years tells me that its an item made by a company called Reindeer, and its from 1969, the company made items for adverticing (dont know the exact word in english)merchandicing  (Thx, Lord Ferguson) it was probably an item you got when buying a new Massey Ferguson 175.

Sonny

Hi

Traded this one in yesterday, can anyone help me with info??, as I know nothing about this model. Who made it? rarity? whats it worth?

Massey Ferguson 175, plastic aprox. 1/25 scale,

Hope someone can help

Thx

Sonny

ZA is a state abbreviation for the mexican state of Zacatecas  ;) there are no contry abbreviation codes ZA... Zambia is ZM

• 2 months later...