New Here

Wstarcummins

wecome to ftf sean, hope you enjoy it here, any questions feel free to drop one of us mods a message and i am sure we can help you out, we have our own 1/64th collector on here in luke dewit, hell of a layout hes got, and of course our old pops randon rick hartwell ,

Thanks for the introduction, Sean and a warm welcome to you. It is always nice to find out where people are from, what they collect etc. Like Sean(Tractorman810) said above, Luke Dewitt and a couple of others on here are 1/64 fans. He along with a couple of other members are on your side of the water too. Deerdriver, Rick, Stewart7225, CCF to name a few.

I'm mainly into 1/32 to hold an interest for any modeller really. Trucks, farm, military, ships, planes. ..  1/64, 1/32, 1/24th. . .. it's all modelling and I like to see it all to help inspire whayt I do. . . . when I get the time!

So welcome Sean.

Regards, Tris.

Hello from me too Sean... many thanks for the introduction.. I can only repeat the post above.. this place is hugely addictive - I reckon that comment you made of 'debating getting some more 1:32s' is now a foregone conculsion - In actual fact... I'd put money on it  :D :D

Enjoy your stay on here and please feel free to post some images of your collection when you get the chance - I'm a fan of 1:64's - I've got quite a collection of MF's in that scale - I've often considered making a layout in 64, although most of the kit is USA style which would not look so good on a small UK type farm setup  :-\

Anyway.. good to have you on-board - if you need any help just send me a PM (or any of the lads in blue or green)  ;)

wecome to ftf sean, hope you enjoy it here, any questions feel free to drop one of us mods a message and i am sure we can help you out, we have our own 1/64th collector on here in luke dewit, hell of a layout hes got, and of course our old pops randon rick hartwell ,

Hey welcome another yank.....don't pay no mind to Tractorcracker from Devon he's worried us yanks will take over with ole pops leading the way ;D ;D ;D you enjoy yourself here......and for sure don't cut any grammer or language classes while on here or your a goner :D :D :D :D

"laugh out loud" :)  :D As long as I speak English I will be fine........if not, I'd be movin from the US  :P

Sean

No worry young Sean you speak or write well just watch out for Old Sean he couldn't winning a spelling Bee in a Coma ward :D :D