Annual Winter themed tractor

JD530

I got this Idea after the 830 idea but I'd love to see an annual winter themed tractor offerd with a Heat Houser, snow chains and either a loader or blade, or both. It seems like it'd be a good idea, considdering the fact that every winter themed tractor you guys have offerd seems to seel like crazy thus making them a pain to get a hold of.

EX:

Farmall%20460%20Windbreaker%20NIB.JPG

I wasn't aware they even existed... what a brilliant idea... I'll take a 'winterised' MF1080 then please Mr Ertl  ;D

Ya, they started in 2002 when ERTL introduced Precision #18 John Deere 720 with loader, heat houser, blade, and tire chains. Then again in 2006 when they released the one you see pictured above.

Ertl is realeasing a AC D19 and Oliver 1950T later this year and a Agco DT300 sometime late/early next year......there will prob. also be a MF 8680 also....

Sean

Could someone please tell me where you are getting this info? I didn't see anything on their site, but Agco, Allis Chalmers, and MF would be greatly welcomed back.

Ertl is realeasing a AC D19 and Oliver 1950T later this year and a Agco DT300 sometime late/early next year......there will prob. also be a MF 8680 also....

Sean

Allis Chalmers D19 in a bigger scale, yes please Ertl, would quite like to have one to pair up with my baby Ertl 1/43 scale D19. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Bill, then who is producing this DT300  ??? Sure looks to be Ertl to me, also heard that the news of it wasnt supposed to be released yet but someone posted a picture on Toy Tractor Times and it broke out then.....

2577571170104853363S500x500Q85.jpg

This is not my picture, got the picture from Chris Taylor and he got it from TTT......

Sean

• 2 months later...

It might be from Scale Models, which happens to be owned by an Ertl, but is not affiliated with the original Ertl company.  Confused yet?

One of the sons of the original Ertl founder left the Ertl Company and started his own company called Scale models.  He does produce some 1/16th farm toys, primarily AGCO. 

Bill

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...