massey ferguson 165 multipower

intey 434

ok, we're currently doing up a 165 and the most of the mechanicals are sorted. last saturday i started into the finer mechanicals, this included tidying up the diesel pipes (they are bent every road!). i am wondering can anyone help me with a close up pic of a 212 engine so i can get every pipe exact and in its correct position :-\ any help is greatly appriciated ;)

i will follow soon with pics ;)

looks well heres a picture for ya mate ;)

brave workshop ya have

now then is this a game of spot the difference as to my eyes the picture you have posted is the exact same picture thats been posted by intey?????????? just smaller, which aint really much help to him is it??

even the spanners are in the same place on the right???

give me a while and i might be able to sort a few for you while im at it if you need any more pictures let me know soon enough ;) i see you managed to keep your pto slieve i cant find ours but managed to find the shield today :)

thanks denis, very good of ya!

Looks like a real good tractor.

The bonnet and rearfenders are they in good condition ???

If it is restored you have a real nice and great tractor!

thanks johny. ay she never had anything on the pto before in her life! the bonnet is immaculate but sadly the fenders were rotten!