5 Combines in same field

tractorman314

Very impressive line up, especially to see three big "modern" TF machines, only ever seen one once in the flesh before and that was at the Fordson 500 event at Newark many years ago, seem to recall it made for a rather good viewing point to overlook the showground. :)

Good pictures :) Would have been great to see them all working. I must get round to uploading my pics from this year so far onto PB and here as ive not done a single one yet and they are mounting up in my camera, my phone and my new purchase this year of a camcorder :)

The Combines all belonged to Buckminster Estates, Buckminster,Leics. The pictures i took on Sunday of the 2 combines parked up belong to the same farm. I think they may have replaced the TX'S since the photo was taken, but i have not seen all their machine's out this season yet.

tractorman314

Good pictures  ;)

5 combines working in the smae field here in the states (specailly on the plains) is very un common. We have harvest crews that bring in combines on trucks and harvest and go back home. The trucks they haul the combines on are usually truck/grain hopper (trailer)/combine trailer with a combine on it then a pickup truck hauling headers. Its a sight to see though!

Sean