One for TM810..

Guest Fendt pwr

I used to work for a guy who ran one of them. It was an absolute pig when it wanted to be, overheating on the road, dieing in the field. The powerflow header on it wasn't too bad while the belts kept running but when they slipped it too was a pig! Finally got rid of it towards the end of one harvest when a straw walker snapped on it, got replaced by a Claas 118sl maxi- much better and faster combine in the field!!  :D

I used to work for a guy who ran one of them. It was an absolute pig when it wanted to be, overheating on the road, dieing in the field. The powerflow header on it wasn't too bad while the belts kept running but when they slipped it too was a pig! Finally got rid of it towards the end of one harvest when a straw walker snapped on it, got replaced by a Claas 118sl maxi- much better and faster combine in the field!!? :D

I spent amny an hour fixing powerflow belts I must be honest... that and read switches on the ATHC system - another common problem - Never had one overheat though - Some would burn oil badly if they had the wrong engine oil in them - Unless you used a real crap grade oil they would burn it like buggery.  Had the rings out of one and it had only done 1 season.