URGENT help ! Tractor breakers parts dealers

Massey Boy

At work i broke the hardest part to get off and to find a replasment for on a Iternational 434 ::):-[

So either it gunna cost a bit to get one hand made  :-\

Or if i can find one that would be good  :)

So can anybody give me contact details for any breakers or parts dealers ???

ron greet is the man cerin havnt got his number to hand right now, but hes usally in classic tractor mag advertising, hes just outside totnes about 20 miles past plymouth, but he does deliver, have seen his vans up suffolk way

OK cheers Sean i will take a look in my classic tractor ;)

Thank You

What's the part?

We i dunno what its called but its like a tap behined the gear stick which controlls the flow of oil to the back links i think

he will be in there for sure, he does a lot of old tractors and scrap stuff, mjb used him  for his parts on his 168

Ok right on cheers mate  :)

sounds like a selector valve...  :-\

How did you break it Cerin ???

Yeah that might be the name  ::)

It was tight so my boss said get a pair of plyors and un do it so i turned it the way the arrow said open but it was open so it sheared ::):-[

Not sure if these sites will be of any use.

Don't worry Cerin everyone breaks something at work yours will cost you a few quid mine was a £4 million pound water injection well ::) ::) Had to get a drilling rig at £500,000 a day to fix it  ::) ::)::)

http://www.dunloptractorspares.co.uk/International_Tractor_Parts.html

http://www.tractorsdirect.org.uk/PartsSale.htm

accidents happen cerin as murray will find out in future, sure hes broken something

we all break stuff i'v never done something that serious YET  :D aye as the cheeky git dave mullen says i do tend to drive into ditches now and again :D :D