MF 550 Some of my collection

THEBRITFARMER

thats an intresting front loader convo there mf550,is it an ertl arms section with a normal britains front and base?

your right T 810 the arms got disected from a siku fendt loader connected to a britains front section and base (i find the front section handy for connecting attachements as you can glue the connectors to almost any size bucket ,grab pallet forks etc.

very nice mf 575 there got bigger back wheels to :P:) :) :)

?5 a pair from Brian Norman i wish somebody had made the dome type rims which werr popular on the massey 500 and IH 84 series

nice idea mf550,like the ros 3050 one to,did you get the whole siku tractor or just the loader

I bought the mf loader a john deere loader (SIKU)  the joskin trailer and 2 opu cabs (like whats on ERTL JD 3140) last month in Zwolle.

Guest MF 550

Some nice models there mf550, did you manage to do anything with the grey fergie??

i took the front axle off and tried the older type centre steer off a MF135 but it does not sit correctly(unless you put the axle upside down) a friend is currently trying to improve it with a dirrerant axle -will let you know FP in due course

i took the front axle off and tried the older type centre steer off a MF135 but it does not sit correctly(unless you put the axle upside down) a friend is currently trying to improve it with a dirrerant axle -will let you know FP in due course

Thanks, interested to see how you get on......  ;)

• 6 months later...

there you go ih 885 xl

i remember now i do decal/ grills that look a bit better than the ertl ih 784

grill if you want one ..if youre carefull at cutting mine will fit on top of the

origionals and the 784 bonet sides will hold it in place instead of the grill

as i said i can make a 550 up for you its a hobby to me not so much a living

and im always after spares

some nice convos there