Autumn edition of Model Tractor

its out now!

the dont know the difference between mf's and case ih's

I noticed that - it's not the only error either  :(

Is it my eyesight, or is the colour reproduction on some pictures way off?

It does seem to be improving, but in many ways it needed to.  To me it continues to underwhelm!

forgot to fill in the subscription do will need to pop to WH Smiths!! >:( >:(>:(

Whats Warners bit on this month anyway ???:-\, is it a section that wasnt in F&S this time :D :D ;) (easy money copy and pasting with a few twaeks!!)

forgot to fill in the subscription do will need to pop to WH Smiths!! >:( >:(>:(

Whats Warners bit on this month anyway ???:-\, is it a section that wasnt in F&S this time :D :D ;) (easy money copy and pasting with a few twaeks!!)

I hope WHS have it - they don't round here!!

Warner Halls article is 'Baling and Handling Straw on the Britains Farm'.  Can't really remember bu I don't think he's covered that before  ???

The Editor has informed me that although the current edition has been posted out to those who subscribe to it, there are a lot that have not arrived at their destination. For those subscribers on the Forum that are still waiting for their copy, contact Tim Bolton and tell him.

picked mine up from the local shop.....50m away!....surprised it was there!, will continue to do that i think??

noticed a few errors in it....what is the tractor on page 59 ;) ;) ::)

and i have to see that guys display on page 52

Marky, is he the guy we met at Spalding before, i think your first show?, has/had a display in a container or something :-\ :-\

i did like the Autoway section though, shame they stopped the models, for years i wanted a JCB3CX added to the collection when i was young!

picked mine up from the local shop.....50m away!....surprised it was there!, will continue to do that i think??

noticed a few errors in it....what is the tractor on page 59 ;) ;) ::)

and i have to see that guys display on page 52

Marky, is he the guy we met at Spalding before, i think your first show?, has/had a display in a container or something :-\ :-\

i did like the Autoway section though, shame they stopped the models, for years i wanted a JCB3CX added to the collection when i was young!

havent got the magazine is his name mick cooper?