Zwolle 2009

texas

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are right Johnny. I have someone helping me who can cover for me at my stand but some wont have that luxury. Best place to meet is the terrace ("Terras" on the map) at 12 on both days for members on here.. but please check out the map and visit the stands of the members on here to chat with and to learn to put a face with a (nick)name

cheers,

-Wil

see you there!

There are two terraces. Let's meet at 12 at the "Terras/snackpunt". There is more room than on the terrace near the Siku-stand.

Bad news I'm afraid to all my mainland European Cousins...

I'm coming over....  ;D:-*  - me and 'the gert cheddar... the big boss man... Mr FTF' will be coming over on Saturday.. reserve me a place in the carpark please and arrange for someone to carry our bags etc.  ;D:-*:-*

Oh.. and NOBODY buy any MF brochures until I get there please too  :)

Bad news I'm afraid to all my mainland European Cousins...

I'm coming over....  ;D:-*  - me and 'the gert cheddar... the big boss man... Mr FTF' will be coming over on Saturday.. reserve me a place in the carpark please and arrange for someone to carry our bags etc.  ;D:-*:-*

Oh.. and NOBODY buy any MF brochures until I get there please too  :)

and somone shut the ports and close the airports and stop the train when marky leave the uk :D :D :D :D :D :D :-*:police::angel:

Wel marky i think i place a big lock on all my massey convo´s then :police::P

Hope to talk to you there mate as Niels said Stand nr 46 47 mate!

You walk in and you go the second line in and right around the corner you find me and Niels! ;D;)

Greatings Johny ;)

thanks lads... I am sooooo looking forward to meeting you all.. EVEN... yes EVEN... the blue one !  :of:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Why don't you take that nice little Merc 7 and a half tonner of yours mate and do both day's would be a cheap bed for the night and plenty of room for models in the back :D :D :D

Paul.. yes digi mate... I've lost my card somewhere  :-[

Pete.. tunnel and drive across.. there and back in a day in Andy's reliant robin  ;D

Sorry to stray off topic Mark but I read this an laughed and well thought Andy must be "Rodders" and well you have to be "Del Boy"

So Marky boy!!! A beer at 11 am  ;D ;D

See you guys there at Saturday  8) 8) 8) 8)

:P  - make that about 1pm I think Pete  :'(  - I reckon it's a good 4 hours plus from the tunnel.. I've just been warned (by my tomato and pepper lady) that Holland is FULL of speed cameras  :'(

As for you Bill... this time next year me and Andy could be miwyonaires  ;D:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I wish you and Andy the best of luck Mark and hope you enjoy the show.

Never mind the speed cameras just remember to take your camera and get snapping at the show ;) ;)

Bugger... note to self.. charge batteries  :-[:of

oh... and thanks Bill.. I'm sad that I'm not making it 'oop narth' this time... but next time I will be for definate  :'(