Amotherby Vintage Working Day 2009

The Tractor Twitcher

By the time i'd driven across to my second working event of the day the action was quietening down, most of the plots had already been ploughed and cultivated up but I did find another interesting selection of machines to photograph:

Starting again with some of the static exhibits including a miniture working threshing machine and baler:

DSC05877.jpg

DSC05876.jpg

DSC05875.jpg

DSC05874.jpg

DSC05872.jpg

DSC05871.jpg

I really liked the look of that model threshing mill and baler David. Not often you see the Turner Yeoman of England tractor going about...a bit like trying to find the proverbial hen's tooth ;) ;)a

It was a very impressive piece of engineering that model threshing setup Bill, it was drawing a bigger crowd than the real deal on show. The Turner had to be one of the most immaculate tractors on show I certainly haven't seen too many to photograph over the years. :)