What Wheels for Slurry Tankers fellow weirdos ????

Udimore

Question

Come on then you horrid lot  :-*:-* :-* Err I mean experts  :-*

Now I have your undivided attention I need your help  :-[:-*:-*

What do you recon is the best or closest wheel I could use that is available either (off current model not cougar  ;) or special  )

Its for a new adventure I am working on.... Oh the model is a 1:32 scale Slurry tankers of course and I know its nothing new but you'll see  :-*:-*

try one in silver to give galvinised effect they look amazing i use siku  joskin tanks shortened with small pto cover cut in half for the mud guards its perfect for those wheels bit of fillers to cover up the excess holes and stanly blade to trim off excess plastic and youl soon have a super looking tank il post a few pics the weekend

its just some vacuum pipe like you would see on a carburettor you can get any amount of it from a motor factor shop or even a scrap yard if you dont want to pay for it . on my more recent tanks i use copper brake line flared at the ends to look like the proper quick attach it fits into the flexi pipe