Please Britains your Boxes

Mike R

Why cant you supply your farm toys in Moulded boxes or with flip ends like Siku use instead of all those Twisted wire connections which are very annoying to undo and if you want to put them back in the boxes they never go back how they were bought,

I think this question was brought up on TTT. The reason behind the wires is that the models go through a lot during shipping and the distance is so far that this is the best way to protect the models. ?I find this a bit puzzling, if all the models are made in china why are some in styrafoam and some with wires. ???? ??? ???

Whew  felt the heat on that one clear over here........ ;)  anyway my soution to ertl packing is my current wife.. ;D ;D she does a good job I go out on the patio with a beer and wait....... ::)  actually a pair of good wire cutters does the job