first ever pics

MJB1

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Martin... Good evening mate ?;) - And good on yer too ! - I love the 1/16th's - not SO keen on the 1/64th's as they are very small and lacking in detail somewhat.

Udimore - Your very true space is a problem with 1/16th's - I've stuck to one brand for that very reason (and I've still run out of space ?:()

Martin... Good evening mate  - And good on yer too ! - I love the 1/16th's - not SO keen on the 1/64th's as they are very small and lacking in detail somewhat.

Good evening to you to Mark  :) :). I like my 1/16th models. I have a Hesston and two New Hollands and a Ford. I tend to only pick the 1/16th models up at shows since it saves on postage......I'll be off for a wee bit shortly but back on later...... ;)

Good evening to you to Mark? :) :). I like my 1/16th models. I have a Hesston and two New Hollands and a Ford. I tend to only pick the 1/16th models up at shows since it saves on postage......I'll be off for a wee bit shortly but back on later...... ;)

crikey a 1/16 Heeston,Superb, didnt know there was such a model  ??? i have the 1/32 Britains rare model (probably the most valuable piece i own), i'm sure you have a photo somewhere already on here dont you?

Lovely pictures Marcus - Shows just how long you've been a true model boffin then (as If the earlier one of you on a tractor didn't !) (The Whippy Gate Affair)

Love that Ford pulling the trailer- looks so much better than the standard model with those wheels.

The one pulling the trailer in the dirt Marcus - surly they are not standard are they ???

sorry mate ,i forgot i'd posted that here as well? ::) the wheels on the rear in that pic are from new-ray toys? the centers leave a lot to be desired but the width of the tyres do look the part here's a few pics of the wheels that are on the fords  :)

crikey a 1/16 Heeston,Superb, didnt know there was such a model? ?i have the 1/32 Britains rare model (probably the most valuable piece i own), i'm sure you have a photo somewhere already on here dont you?

Hi Udimore - It's a Scale Models American model. Picked it up in the Spring last year from G&M. There are some pics on here. I'll look out a link for you...... :);) ;)

Superb, haven't seen it in your displays from the past, do you have it locked away somewhere Martin  ???

Yeah, it is a nice model. It has never been in any of my displays yet but I hope to get some shelves or a cabinet sometime soon to display the rest of my boxed models. I never used to buy anything other than what I "needed" for my carpet farm however over the past year or two I've started buying more and more models to keep in boxes.  :) :)

This has lead to a decrease in the amount of room available for display purposes as all my surfaces are taken up......and I can't use it on my 1/32 carpet farm. So the Hesston, and a fair few other boxed models are currently stored in my wardrobe waiting for my shleves/cabinets. I think this year most of the models I will buy will be going into the wardrobe but hopefully will get displayed eventually...... ;)

Ive got the scale models MF rotary combine - pretty poorly made I thought.? Sorry to hear you got JQ's though? :D? Are they mostly Ertl? ???

Oh and forgot to ask (almost) Which MF? ??? - I bet it's the 8280

The MF is a 3120 with lodaer, also forgot I had a NH TG255 and a Case(older model can't read the number as it's too small)