KVERNELAND/ACCORD OPTIMA HD PRECISION DRILL ( MAIZE)

texas

I have received the kverneland/accord optima hd precision drill ( maize) from the brand Agrartoy.

The box Agrartoy have made is looking great and the drill is packed very good ( many wires, but we want to get the drill oke).

IMG_5747.jpg

The drill is very detailed, and is made from a good mix from metal and plastic. It is more playable then UH.

Little minus is the fertilizer pipe can't move, and the "top" from the drill is plastic.

My opinion is that Agrartoy can compete with UH for details, and more playable like we know from the firm Ros that made it for Agrartoy.

IMG_5735.jpg

IMG_5727.jpg

IMG_5729.jpg

IMG_5732.jpg

Texas

Ditto Smithy. Shame it isn't a 6 ro 6 row mounted jobby. Nevermind, thanks for the review, Bas. It does look like a well detailed model with the folding wings and markers.

I agree with you Tris, i also like more a mounted one. Only we collectors have problems that mounted implements not always fit, and this one will fit i think always.

Texas

• 2 weeks later...

if you want a six row mounted then go for the pma monson one, will post some pictures when mine arrives, they are in the uk to according to gav, as hes seen them

They aren't, never heard of them but the Monosem ones are ;D:D :D :D :D