Some help needed with Sheds,... in scale 1/32.

Beginner

Question

Hello everybody! ;D

I'm having some troubles around here.

I've already been making some sheds en more in scale 1/32 but i didn't build them on an example or something like that, so sometimes they weren't very realistic.

Now i want to make them a bit more realistic but i will need some help about that.

So can you help me with some measures, pictures, plans,... of a cow shed, stockage shed, silo, ... so i can make them in 1/32?!

Thank you very much!

Thibaut :D

13 answers to this question

Google  Farm buildings and see what you come up with

For an easy measurement  use 10mm for every foot of the building

Eg    30ftx45ft  =  30x45cm ;)

thats is very helpfull ,

and as for the sheds just look around the forum , there will be loads of helpul pictures and links  ;)

No two sheds are exactly the same so you carnt really go wrong anywhere

Not strictly true, we were at a farm the other day with two indoor pits that were the same. Some sheds are sold as kits too so they are the same ;)

Not strictly true, we were at a farm the other day with two indoor pits that were the same. Some sheds are sold as kits too so they are the same ;)

Only if they are modern prefabricated but some of my clients have sheds all shapes and sizes ,; made of different materials and often repaired/patched with odd materials often in different colours!