A few of my MF models

ValtraFan

i think i will have to get the massey next month,and do a bit of work on it,put the exhaust right and add the air filter,bit of rebadging to a mf1250 like i used to drive

That would look good TM  :) :). I wonder if Britains will release a 1200 as a standard model as opposed to the 1800, since it's a Collector's Edition......

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i did see something on here about a standard britains one being released at some point?? so if it has the britains hitch then thats a job less,i just hate the way the 1800 and the 1500 they bought out ,are wrong so to speak,

The 1800 does look good though  :) :) :). It is a shame about the hitch though......

HA HA HA HA - Another convert MF Fan... we'll have em all on here by 2007 mate? ;) - WELCOME TO THE CLUB UDIMORE1937 - We may have to change your name to Masseymore1937 - that OK? ???

I'm still Blue though......no changing me and by 2007 I'll hopefully have my 3600...... ;) ;) ;)

yeah it just the little thing like the siting of the air filter and exhaust ,no engine covers,front lights ectand the wheels need a make over for mine,

I know what you mean TM......

HA HA HA HA - Another convert MF Fan... we'll have em all on here by 2007 mate? ;) - WELCOME TO THE CLUB UDIMORE1937 - We may have to change your name to Masseymore1937 - that OK? ???

Damn it, who pulled your plonk??, sorry not a convert really, love em too, but not as much as the old blue models,forget their names ?:D;D;)

Damn it, who pulled your plonk??, sorry not a convert really, love em too, but not as much as the old blue models,forget their names ?:D;D;)

The Massey police are always trawling the web for potential converts - as soon as you waver - we're on to you like a shot? ;)::)

Hope not...... ?:D;) ;) I'm enquiring around Dealer's for price indications but I've got a fair way to go yet...... :'( ;):)

best get out working then young man,by time i was your age i was doing 5 paper rounds and then clearing out pigs,packing me hovis buttties then oft to school ?:D :D

best get out working then young man,by time i was your age i was doing 5 paper rounds and then clearing out pigs,packing me hovis buttties then oft to school 

Work Experience at a local farm in February through the school for a week and if I impress I may manage to persuade the farmer he needs me at weekends...... ;D;) ;)