West Silage Trailer - Scratch built - You might need your glasses

Push off Buckrake. ;)  you know what my first scene will be I guess.

Be good to have a silage clamp, tractor with trailer tipped and a JD on the clamp with the buckrake extended.

Probably fit it all on an A4 size dispaly, with clamp, gates, Diesel tank etc. :o

Long way to go yet.

Anybody else fancy a 'Desktop scene'  ;D

eeeerrrrr hell yeah get on with it  :D

Iam so pleased that someone with your skill are building some 1;87 models. They look fantastic cant wait to see the spreader finished, I will be keeping an eye on this subject very closely. They would look great on my layout, Taken orders by any chance.???;)

thanks guys.  the buckrake is currently with a friend at work who will scale it to 1:87 and produce a CAD drawing.  we use a company at work who reckons he can get the components waterjet cut out of brass or aluminium, rather than getting it cast. ;)  have to see how this turns out....

thanks guys.  the buckrake is currently with a friend at work who will scale it to 1:87 and produce a CAD drawing.  we use a company at work who reckons he can get the components waterjet cut out of brass or aluminium, rather than getting it cast. ;)  have to see how this turns out....

Easy done but lazer cut is tidier

Better still MB Trac cnc machined!!!