UH New Releases 2010

AJH

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

blimey, go away for a week and look what happens. if uh keep going like this i wont be able to afford a holiday next year  ;D ;D ;D

been a long tine coming for mf models i must say, and its about time that mf got on uh's back to get them out, as mentioned before they have had the rights for a good few years now with very little coming out, mind you still no mf with loader despite all the others in the range having them

::) Wonder which plough will be comeing with the 1250,it doesn't say, :(

Regards

Joe.

well at a guess joe it would be a mf 26 or similar, prob a 4 furrow? maybe a 5, that would have been the plough arround in the mf range at the time, and most 1250 brouchres i have looked through have that coupled up to it, although a nic e dowsdwell would be good to i must say

the earlier MF telehandlers were indeed made by FDI SAMBRON...here is a pic of a 1984 MF telehandler....the later 8925/8926/8937 and 8939 models were certainly made by FDI SAMBRON right up to approximately 5 years ago,then BOBCAT must have took over from there...not a bad thing either as FDI SAMBRON were  for ever giving niggling problems that were never cured

post-1779-132639443995_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...