UH New Releases 2010

AJH

64 quid/euros for the baler  :of :of :of  dam it may be a massey but at that price it had actually better work like a real one, that seems a little steep to be honest, and it doesnt even look that good on singles truth be known

as for the sprayers, are they smaller than the lemken they have done?? or the same size, the boom arms do look a lot better built, thicker and solid unlike the lemken ones

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

biggest prob i have is once converted it will more than likely add 40 quid to the price, as they will have to pay for the parts, obvious donor to me instantly would be the class big baler, tyres ect all look right, chassis is near as the same colour to infact, so just wheel paint ,do wonder if we will see a twin axel version sometime soon, they did the silver ford instantly this time round, its almost as if they have cottoned onto the market big time sadly

finally a couple of smaller sprayers and they look better than the lemken and stronger, just not sure which one to get

uh could do with getting a small square baler out on the market aswell as they are still being used and im sure there are people on here who would like one

Yes please! How about a set with sledge and flat 8 grab?  ;D

Yes totally agreed, more realistic models at more realistic prices. It wasnt so long ago a tractor from them was £17 now theyre near double that. As for the implements, after years of complaining about britains making too small of stuff, now uh seem to only cater for the 2000 acre farmers and contractors. I like my implements every bit as much as the tractors thats pulling them, so hopefully theyll get their finger out and make some more sensible stuff

We have a small conventional baler still, this year we made less than 800 bales with it!!! Why, because those mini hesstons are 100 times better to handle with a teleporter. So please please please UH make the bales and the grabs to go with the MF baler. Also the sledge to go with the baler?? Wheres that?? I cant see why this baler is so expensive though it costs the same as a combine.

On the MF baler....What do the chains above the pick up do in real life?

They are just for holding up the crop sheet and setting it in different places depending on windrow sizes.

That plate will knock big lumps over and smooth out the windrow and feeding :)

8)