UH New Releases 2010

AJH

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uniwrap, nice. Amazone sprayer set, nice. Certainly kicking out some good news for collectors. Nothing really swinging my way apart from the 6020 and the 7810 though.

Would have preferred a BR7070 and McHale HS2000. . . . . 8)

a BR7070 might be on the way through Britains, but not in the detailed way UH makes them probably

What amazes me about CLAAS models is that the ONE machine they are noted for above all their products is the Lexion combine and yet no one has made a TOP DRAWER model of one todate >:(    The Norscott 580 is clumsy and virtually functionless and although the Siku 600 has one or two decent features its no where near the quality of detail of the UH Tucano model shown above :(  And dont forget that terra tracs have been pushed exceedingly hard by CLAAS marketing for nearly 10years now but no one has made a 1/32 Lex with them on available of the shelf.  I am positive that CLAAS will rectifiy this when their all new Lexion replacement comes out in 2011(aledgedly) but its dissapointing its taken this long when you look at how comprehensive the list of current models above is!

i wonder if the claas cargos comes with the features of the real machine, i watched videos of it on the claas website and the pick up drops out the bottom and the beater rollers at the back come off then its just a normal trailer,

The pickup cann't removed from the cargos.

Texas

yes but in the first picture there is a single rear mounted mower like siku did

As the photo was taken on the Kuhn stand at Agritechnica I think there's a good chance that that is the Siku single rear mounted mower.

• 2 weeks later...