UH New Releases 2010

AJH

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there anyone who knows the order number on the black MF 7499?

And is it all MF salespeople who can get it?

ordered mine from reekie stirling today, they only have 7 coming in as they were told they had to request how many they wanted by last friday to get a quota , also they have the 3080 , 64**, and the kommunual on order as part nnumber is now available, they reckon they should have them in the next 7 days, they will also be able to order the 1250 and baler from the end of october so looks like november is going to be an expensive month, sorry didnt get the part number

can anybody answer this one?

6020 up here with me Paul and she seems to function ok with the loader and the front mud guards on! UH must of made a mistake on scaling down or something. or is there plenty room to ad mud guards not seen the model yet :-\

6020 up here with me Paul and she seems to function ok with the loader and the front mud guards on! UH must of made a mistake on scaling down or something. or is there plenty room to ad mud guards not seen the model yet :-\

dont know if theres room to add them or not ,hopefully getting the model next week,thanks for the reply

I'll have a guess, Paul. . . . The real tractor may have the dynamic fenders which turn slightly as you steer (but not as much as the wheels themselves) so as not to catch the the engine/bonnet. Maybe UH, not being able reprocate such fine detail thought the function of the model would be hindered with rigid mudgaurds.

I'll have a guess, Paul. . . . The real tractor may have the dynamic fenders which turn slightly as you steer (but not as much as the wheels themselves) so as not to catch the the engine/bonnet. Maybe UH, not being able reprocate such fine detail thought the function of the model would be hindered with rigid mudgaurds.

thanks tris

recon your right there tris, the uh valtra c i have has tht issue if you put full steering on, it does allow the guards hit the loader when its in the down position, so removing them makes breakges less likely

and thanks sean,pity about the abscene of the mudguards,it looks a really good model

im not a 1/16 scale collector but that 65 looks fab so i may have to buy it to join my small 1/16 collection which consists of  135 with cab and a fergie and a mf orchard tractor,and the 175 may have to be added too...so then ill have to say im a 1/16 collector when ive them bought