Mystery Valtra - Mystery Solved!!

james f

Hi guys, I spotted this in the corner of one of the Toytrac pictures (the one people were making up captions for). It appears to be a black or silver version of the Siku Valtra T191 but I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere before. Does anybody know anything about it or can point me to a relevant topic? Sorry about the image quality but its blown up a bit from the corner of one photo so I can't improve it :'(

I would really appreciate any information about this model or where I could get one

Thanks ;)

post-22-132639186349_thumb.jpg

James,

This is a model produced by Siku for Model Farmer Magazine following on from the yellow fergie from last year. I will post up more details very soon but it is set to be available Very late this / early next year.

Thanks a lot for the info Andy, i've just noticed a better picture in the Toytrac layouts topic. I guess the info was in the Model Farmer topics somewhere but I was looking in the Siku section so no wonder I couldn't find anything, only just looked at my phone either Colm! :D  :D

I take it they're in silver and gold, but will they be available to non-subscribers to the magazine?

Thanks a lot for the info Andy, i've just noticed a better picture in the Toytrac layouts topic. I guess the info was in the Model Farmer topics somewhere but I was looking in the Siku section so no wonder I couldn't find anything, only just looked at my phone either Colm! :D  :D

I take it they're in silver and gold, but will they be available to non-subscribers to the magazine?

2nd time in as many days - I think you'll have to get it glued to yourself :D :D