The new fendt 200 vario

jordantaylor

it think it UGLY

i hear from the Ex fendt dealry that fendt are not that great of tractor. the 800 ones were the worst, he had to keep a gear box and engin in stock for them. the 900 one were ment to be the best.

He had to spend over 1-4 millon on tools to fix them  :o :o

and only keep fendt dearship for 3 years before he give up and took on Lindini where he made more money out of 2 of then in all the 40 odd fendt he sold

it think it UGLY

i hear from the Ex fendt dealry that fendt are not that great of tractor. the 800 ones were the worst, he had to keep a gear box and engin in stock for them. the 900 one were ment to be the best.

He had to spend over 1-4 millon on tools to fix them  :o :o

and only keep fendt dearship for 3 years before he give up and took on Lindini where he made more money out of 2 of then in all the 40 odd fendt he sold

Man from Dublin by any chance

Heard this thru the grape vines

Fendt had a backend that was weeping oil THROUGH the casting, What was fendts solution?? Drill and put in screws to block holes, Any other brand would have swapped the casting and reclaimed it for inspection!!!

Don't expect much back up from them or their sistership red side

Again this is only" second hand " the guy I spoke to is good pals with one of the staff at PV Dobson near penrith and he had been saying  not that long ago the price  difference of Fendt compared to others was now taking it`s toll on sales despite what he says of them bein one of the best around.  I thought folks might be  looking to more than just bottom line price but it seems not ( I know of 7 new New Hollands in my area  coming onto farms in the last month) He was  working with Lloyds and Johnstons  ( Ford New Holland  and John Deere respectively) for a spell and he said compared to the others Fendt  were good and always on the phone when parts were ordered to see if it had been  damaged or broken worn out or why was this part being ordered etc etc etc.

All makes have some problems with  many due to dodgy operators  ahem !  :P  and my guess this will continue  with the more electronics and computers they stick in them nowadays .

modified to to spelling mistakes all over !!!!! thick fingers and lack of sleep    :-\

like you say a fair few problems are down to mis use, lack of servicing even using cheap oils can cause problems.

I know of a new MF that has been nothing but trouble since it arrived on the farm, on closer inspection it was built on 23rd December so quality control at the manufacturing end can play a big part.

Man from Dublin by any chance

i know him well he didnt give it up it he got the franchise pulled of him as he got into money trouble he didnt sell that many either the same fella is full of it hadnt any good mechanics nothing was right with him fendt got fed up with the complaints  against him .it wasnt the tractors at fault only him when he got the franchise frist they where the best thing since sliced bread his messing lost fendt alot of good customers