Devastating News about REDROCK Engineering

farmermarshall

theres that many stories going about the country ya wouldnt know whats goin on hi,

i heard that hes set the engineering works sheds to a local farmer and the sheds down at his home place will be the new place for carrying on redrock but only on a smaller basis wiith about 6 of his best engineers

thet released a new telehandler to the range - th320 few weeks back and has a price tag of 70000 and only lifts 3 ton, supposedly it was the design and everything to do with this that semnt them on their way hi,

Please contact Rachel Fowler or Anna Devlin at Cavanagh Kelly on (028) 8772 1194 (or alternatively at the following e-mail addresses) if you have any queries in respect to the above or wish to express an interest in acquiring the business.

Go on Rickaaaay... you'll probably get it for a pound.. you know you want to  ;)

The hardest thing for a business this size is controlling the costs... if a competitor has spare 'line capacity' within their current operation then I'd guess that's the most likely way this company will be rescued... The incorporation of this product range into a existing business would be very attractive to some I would have thought.  If I owned a similar business I'd be looking to do that I think

The other option is that it will be bought by an asset stripper who will take the business on with some of the debts (or none of the debts) AFTER stripping out all additional cost like lease equipment, supplier liabilities etc.

You may find that in the right hands, and free from some of the additional costs this business is burdened with, The Redrock brand will go on to be a success and prospur.

Have you go something in your eye.... come over here and let me look at it...

*POKE*

Do you mean the employees have bought it... or the previous owners have just shafted the people they owe money to, to start all over again  ???

;) ;) ;) - you've got me doing it now... this must be contagious... perhaps its conjunctivitis

Have you go something in your eye.... come over here and let me look at it...

*POKE*

Do you mean the employees have bought it... or the previous owners have just shafted the people they owe money to, to start all over again  ???

;) ;) ;) - you've got me doing it now... this must be contagious... perhaps its conjunctivitis

Theres two different companies, Both called Redrock Engineering Ltd, Work across the road from each other.

One builds Trailer, sheargrabs, pumps etc. and the other bulids mainly the telehandlers  ;)  Hence the different stickers on the the telehandler if you look  ;)

As far as im aware its the telehandler branch that has bought the other one..