Siku - Model Farmer 09/10 Anniversary Model

Andy

Many of you will have seen the previews of the above models at Spalding and Toytrac recently.

For those who have not, this topic will detail information on the models including images of both items.

Model Farmer is an online magazine put together by several members on FTF. Our first model was the Ferguson TE20 last year, where as you know, there was a standard yellow version, and gold special edition.

This year, for our second anniversary, we are launching two limited edition Valtras by Siku with many details added, not previously seen on the standard model.

The grey metallic limited edition is limited to just 1250 units

The bronze / copper special edition is limited to just 100 units.

They will be both available to order from Mid November, with priority given to Magazine subscribers.

If you have a query on the model, send me or Rick a PM, or email on info@modelfarmer.com

Valtra1.jpg

valtra2.jpg

valtra3.jpg

the bronze one in particular is stunning the clour seems to catch the eye really well, the grey ones as nice to i must say, i have even seen one in this colour recently

You pointed these out to me at Toytrac Sean, I agree, the bronze one is very impressive

Well as always Siku have been ultra efficient on the production of this model and it is due for delivery in the next 7 days.

Therefore I am pleased to say it will be available to order from next Monday onwards :)

I am sure you won't miss out Sean.  ;)

i have been known to sleep through the alarm before mind andy :D :D :D :D

Hi

Is there any idea on price of these Valtra's yet please?

if you look on the forums shop it will list the prices for you, thats where you will have to order then from

I've just ordered mine now, couldn't get to it yesterday. Can't wait to take delivery now. I still can't complete the Model Farmer subscription, it looks like the builders are still in that part of the site, but I look forward to being able to do it when they leave ;D ;D

• 2 months later...