New John Deere 2010 Catalog now available

Bill Walters

Hello Mr Walters Ive had a browse through the pdf and obviously I am only interested in 1/32 being a brit. Very dissapointing!  The 8295R is simply the awful 8330 model with its ridiculous wide wheel setting and the R model cab fitted to it >:(  I sincerely hope the tracked version coming in the spring will be based on a typical euro spec and not the skinny tracked US version!!  I dont want to seem ungrateful Bill but I and many others on this forum are huge JD fans!!

Your team at Ertl have done a great job on replicating the CASE Magnums especially the euro spec wheels  so WHY OH WHY can you not give the JD models their true euro spec wheels as well? This detail makes a MASSIVE difference to the overall look of the tractors!  Youve managed to equip the larger 1/16 euro models with the correct details after all!!  Im the first too congratulate when ertl get it right like on the 9530 & 9530T (both superb) but i think I speak for most of the forums european members when I say this 8295R is just not good enough >:(    Perhaps you might placate us by saying that an 8345R euro precision is on the way SOON!

Hello Mr Walters Ive had a browse through the pdf and obviously I am only interested in 1/32 being a brit. Very dissapointing!  The 8295R is simply the awful 8330 model with its ridiculous wide wheel setting and the R model cab fitted to it >:(  I sincerely hope the tracked version coming in the spring will be based on a typical euro spec and not the skinny tracked US version!!  I dont want to seem ungrateful Bill but I and many others on this forum are huge JD fans!!

Your team at Ertl have done a great job on replicating the CASE Magnums especially the euro spec wheels  so WHY OH WHY can you not give the JD models their true euro spec wheels as well? This detail makes a MASSIVE difference to the overall look of the tractors!  Youve managed to equip the larger 1/16 euro models with the correct details after all!!  Im the first too congratulate when ertl get it right like on the 9530 & 9530T (both superb) but i think I speak for most of the forums european members when I say this 8295R is just not good enough >:(    Perhaps you might placate us by saying that an 8345R euro precision is on the way SOON!

NB. This is the catalogue of 2010 North American releases

Believe me that 8295R will be coming whether its the same as the N.American version or it has a siku style front link like last years birtains 8330.  And it will have the wrong wheels >:(

For some of you your main beef is the hitch but for me its wheel & tyre accuracy!  However having had the privillege of a drive in the new 8345RT tracked version on thurs ::)  Im thinking that the tracked1/32 ertl replica will most likely be of a high quality :)    It just annoys me when they get the cab, chassis and bonnet spot on and then make a half arsed job of the running gear!