NEW RANGE OF HAND FARM AND GARDEN IMPLEMENTS

Lady Ferguson

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't forget Leakey Vale farriers, the Hart brothers, are desperate for some new tools.  :):D;D

From your post I suspect you are well pleased with he results!

This is the farrier set (this is one I've painted for the advert, but they come as an unpainted, white metal kit for £9.99 - 7 pieces)

FarrierSet.jpg

I hope I've got everything right, but any queries let me know. Shipping is free for all UK FTF members on orders before 18th December. :)

PS Andy - was going to put this straight into the classified ad system, but couldn't find it :-[  So sorry if I'm not supposed to put prices here.

:'(

So how does that work then.. are they easy to install as well ???

Do you sell them ready stickered up ???

questions questions...

Everything is easy to paint (I used Citadel paints and didn't even need an undercoat).  :)

These decals are a little fiddly, but they stick really well to white metal (I haven't been so succesful with resin and plastic sacks using the decal paper, as the paint tends to come off when I rub the sticker into place).

I will sell them stickered up also :)