A few pictures of the New MF1200 and MF24 Chisel Plough

fair do's then John, I never had much interest in these heavy cultivators as they would only bring up rock or "horses-heads" of hard soil which is the last thing I wanted on our shallow soils.....an absolute knightmare to plough behind!!.. >:(

I've very likely got Bomford sales literature of these stached away.

ah yes jdc i see now,its a 23,i was thinking of a 37 i seen once and remembered it being a lot heavier than the 23.good work on finding the book.Mf had an extremely wide range of harrows,disc harrows and cultivators in their american line up during the 70s and 80s,many of which were trailed,good to see your 23,s still doing its job after all this time

Ah of course... Do you know I don't think I have ever seen one of those John  :of  - does it still get plenty of use on Leathamshank Farm ???

Still use it a lot, a bit less since I got the Sumo, but does it's fair share. The 3m one can kill a 135 hp tractor so the 1200 is optimistic in that pic.  :)

might have to make a set of then 23's for my 1200 when it arrives

I've got a frame made - just experimenting with tines.. :)