• john deere 7930
    • massey 7499
    • new holland T6090
    • case cvx 225

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cracking pictures Paul... and as above mate... You could never post too many pictures of your layout... we all enjoy them a lot and thanks for posting.

What is the 7499 like then mate ??? ... do the wheels steer properly on this one then (unlike the 5480) ???

Love it. Venton Farm makes a great topic to watch, Paul. You obviously have a lot of real experience which you know exactly how to appaly to 1/32. Never too many photo's when they include such nice updates. :) :) 8) 8)

great detail there,ive never noticed this topic before,i wouldnt be in here often but that looks the business

Love it. Venton Farm makes a great topic to watch, Paul. You obviously have a lot of real experience which you know exactly how to appaly to 1/32. Never too many photo's when they include such nice updates. :) :) 8) 8)

thanks tris,thats the end of my purchases now,waiting for perard chaser and agrisem subsoiler and thats it,oh cat challenger 765c and that will be my fleet,only buys will be replacing kit as real farmers do,i had a massive clearout of models i had which i was just displaying,these funded my purchases,and i am taking great pleasure of taking the photos,i will be buying more background  scenery as well,where i have the scenery at the moment you can still see the block work,so some sky background will go on top of the landscape scenery,and one job i keep posponing is joining the layout up to form a complete rectangle but thanks for the comments

Cracking pictures Paul... and as above mate... You could never post too many pictures of your layout... we all enjoy them a lot and thanks for posting.

What is the 7499 like then mate ??? ... do the wheels steer properly on this one then (unlike the 5480) ???

thanks mark,still not a massive turning circle i must say

great updates paul, mandys tools etc do look brilliant , so do your new purchases

dont worry about posting alot of photos , i love seeing your updates ;):)

thankyou,i worry a bit sometimes that i post to much,but seems you guys enjoy,so thats great

great detail there,ive never noticed this topic before,i wouldnt be in here often but that looks the business

coming from somebody as good as you at all the high end standard of work you do i take that as a very nice compliment,thankyou

Paul - the whole thing looks fantastic. I'm chuffed to bits that the you like the scenic bits and pieces, but at the end of the day it's the 'whole thing' and the little details that you've added yourself that make this diorama great. :-*

And keep posting. Not only do we love your photos, but you'd be amazed how many people you'll inspire and encourage to 'have a go' by showing them what can be achieved :)

Paul - the whole thing looks fantastic. I'm chuffed to bits that the you like the scenic bits and pieces, but at the end of the day it's the 'whole thing' and the little details that you've added yourself that make this diorama great. :-*

And keep posting. Not only do we love your photos, but you'd be amazed how many people you'll inspire and encourage to 'have a go' by showing them what can be achieved :)

thankyou mandy,i hope it does show what can be done,im not  anywhere near as some peoples level of skill on here but patience and ideas from the forum give me ideas,plus the real farms and work that i do on them help as well,thanks again mandy

some tidy new kit there paul, just waiting for the 7499 in dealer box before i get one, will match the others then

not sure when the dealer box is out sean,but i said in one of my last posts,ive had a severe clear out of display models,would have got the dealer boxed version,but only going to buy what will go on the layout know,so know just bought standard box version,very nice model though,i do hope britains bring out a nh cr elevation model so i can replace the cr 980 combine

erm well scrapped alot of it or sold sheds so got a grainstore with workshop lean to 80 % and a cattle shed to be started and a couple of older style ones to do.

all i can say is stick at it mate, its took me 6 months to get where i am