• new holland T6090
    • case cvx 225

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some nice update´s Paul!

don´t know how i missed this topic recently :-[

thankyou johny,as i just said,im running out of space,so all i can do is alter the machinery around,although the field where the hedgecutter is,im going to get some of mandys black silage bales and make another diorama in there,ive just ordered a uh fendt 415 with bale grab for that

Always great to follow what's going on at "Venton Farms" Paul, very nice variety of scenes you've created with the models you have, accompanyed by some excellent photography.

I read in another topic you were planning making some modifications to the FW-60, thought this link would be of interest to you:

http://www.amtrac.co.uk/

David.   

Always great to follow what's going on at "Venton Farms" Paul, very nice variety of scenes you've created with the models you have, accompanyed by some excellent photography.

I read in another topic you were planning making some modifications to the FW-60, thought this link would be of interest to you:

http://www.amtrac.co.uk/

David. 

thankyou david for the compliments,joe (catkom) also gave me that link,nice website,im only going to add mirrors and indicators,grabrails on the cab and an aerial,nothing to difficult

back to tractors i drive,i just posted in whats your latest buy,i dont like to keep the models boxed,get them out earning,the one i drive is used as a yard runaround,carting with small trailers and rolling ,so here you go,only out of the box,so as all my models ,driver to go in and weather the tractor,some pics

post-1891-132639650031_thumb.jpg

post-1891-132639650047_thumb.jpg

post-1891-132639650067_thumb.jpg

post-1891-132639650073_thumb.jpg

More lovely pictures paul, that valmet looks really nice. especially in your dios  ;D

thankyou pat,i really thought i missed the boat with this model,never got it when it first came out,and my very first phone call to a valtra dealer,and bought 2,it is a ltd edt, of 2000,perhaps not a popular model? i dont know,thanks again pat for your comments