Terra Trailers Ten Box/Low Loader Trailer Pics and Operation for Marky........

NewHolland2

nice trailer duel purpose. do any of your trailers have the hydraulic side step for the box leveler

Aye the Terra above and the three Vegcraft's have all got side steps and pushers........ :)

nice trailer there mart double use too  was that a special build for your farm or ne item as its not on there web site with thw bale stops on as well  :P

We're not aware of another one around Steve, so it could be unique........Was a worked out deal between us and Ewan Milne that makes them, that it could have the pusher on as well........ ;)

nice trailer handy that you can use it for two different things

Makes it a better investment........ ;)

WOW... thanks Mart... I'd love a triailer like that... superb pice of engineering by the looks of things... thanks for taking the time to do the pictures and the video Mart... much appreciated buddy.

I bet that takes some swinging around corners as well... it's blooming long !!!

WOW... thanks Mart... I'd love a triailer like that... superb pice of engineering by the looks of things... thanks for taking the time to do the pictures and the video Mart... much appreciated buddy.

I bet that takes some swinging around corners as well... it's blooming long !!!

No problem Marky, glad it was of use........

Indeed you need a good bit of turning room to get it backed in the shed, had to move some of the bits and bobs around to clear more of a space around some of the shed doors to get it and the other three backed in........ :of