Zwolle pictures

ertlerik

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That Terra-Gator is nice. . .. very nice. .. .. very very nice!!! WOuld have loved to have stolen that one  ;D:P  I don't suppose there were anymore like that with a Tebbe body on? Also, Pete (Britainsfan) in your pics are some very nice trees, are these made by the owner or do you know if they are available to buy?

• 2 weeks later...

sorry it took so long mate  :-[  .. but you do look happy... I think I'll get a Lord Ferguson sticker for the back of my car  ;D

Great idea mate then you must not drive to fast any more or else they are going to ask: whas it a plane? whas it a bird? no it where Lord Ferguson driving to fast and didnt see the police camera that put his licenseplate on the photo! :P

well.. I've only got one Zwolle picture to share with you all... the.. no... THE biggest MF fan in Holland without a doubt..

DSCN0119.jpg

proudly displaying his copy of Classic Massey Magazine  ;D:D :D :-*

What a fine looking young guy, maybe you could give chubby Marky some tips on losing weight, like selling a few of his masseys and go join Fat R Us excercise..... :of:laugh: :laugh:

whoops... just found two more pictures... my car... not the most practical of vehicles to deliver models in  :-[

DSCN0116.jpg

Poor old Andy had to have this lot in the footwell too  :D :D

DSCN0117.jpg

Good job it was only just around the corner hey  ::);D ;D ;D ;D

I think that on the left in the booth fitted another Valtra  ;D

• 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...