a sneak at my zetor crystal

cant wait to see this done our farm used to always run a fleet of zetor/ursus and a couple of masseys but the zetors used alway be the big high horsepowered tractor my dad loved the zetors because of theyre big cab and they were cheap for the horsepower they gave

i think your neighbour was robbed thought fred i have the receipt for our 165 with loader and a abbey trailer and dung spreader for £2000 old irish pounds in dec. 1970 hows that for value for money  :D

Well after my dad finnished running ford and international on our farm he switched to zetor crystal /ursus C385 Tractors. we never had a pure zetor the second tractor we got was a half breed front of a crystal and back of an Ursus. our first one is still on my uncles farm down in devon. I think it was a 1974  are you going to make 4 or 6 cylinders in 2 or 4 wd. I would love to have one in 4 cyl 2wd badged as a C385  in 1/32 in my collection. It looks good so far keep up the good work.

Looking good there Fred cant wait till it's finnished I really want the ursus version from seeing this so far. :)

Looking good!

But can you make the front wheels wobble and simulate all of the fuel/water and oil leaks?

A great pulling tractor and workhorse! Pitty the Zetor and Crystal are not working together these days.Is the Crsytal tractor brand of today the same company of the 70S?

these models do look fantastic although the engine in the ursus should be a light blue colour  but im not just copying them exact as you know you cant copy others work.  had to redo cab as it wasnt high enought  and changed the floor pan as it had no bottom lower window as you will see when i get copys done these are were 100 at spalding how much did you give