massey ferguson my collection!

tractortim

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

right well thats all of my stuff really there is another  260 plough a beaten up old marshall spreader a allis chambers baler that was made by jones and a browns flat eight sledge a couple of sets of massey discs if i'd known i just got rid of mt red mf 38 cultivator! i'll post some other masseys now not mine but all nice!

right well thats all of my stuff really there is another  260 plough a beaten up old marshall spreader a allis chambers baler that was made by jones and a browns flat eight sledge a couple of sets of massey discs if i'd known i just got rid of mt red mf 38 cultivator! i'll post some other masseys now not mine but all nice!

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :'(

yes thats right we used to run a 3095 dynashift which replaced a 3090 but now we have let out all the ground so i do a little bit on a couple of local farms just to keep the tractor used go to one or two shows a year i'd like too get more into that but time always seems to be against me!