massey ferguson my collection!

tractortim

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i fortunate enough that marcus  lives not to far away and i think has a visit planned soon mark well i think i may see him in the not to distant future!

Nice photos mate I like the way you slipped your wagon in there ;) what is she a 380?

ha ha ha i nearly fell off my chair a 380 i should be so lucky 290  horse i think most of them are three legged asmatics

some great pictures there mate, thanks for sharing, don't tell mark or marcus where you live mind, he will clean the yard out of implements  :D :D

Ya I agree nice detail.......implements are awesome.......

i fortunate enough that marcus  lives not to far away and i think has a visit planned soon mark well i think i may see him in the not to distant future! ha ha ha i nearly fell off my chair a 380 i should be so lucky 290  horse i think most of them are three legged asmatics

Is that why it has no badge ;D ;D ;D ;D we had 300's at work and now have P310's as 6x2 beavertails I think the 310's are gutless and was shocked to find they are only 5 cylinders :of :of

What a collection! It is so nice to see they don't get pampered and have to earn their keep aswell. Everything in fine working condition or do you have anything which seems to always want a spanner on it? Was the photo of your truck taken at Keysley just off the A303?

What a collection! It is so nice to see they don't get pampered and have to earn their keep aswell. Everything in fine working condition or do you have anything which seems to always want a spanner on it? Was the photo of your truck taken at Keysley just off the A303?

no not at keysley think i was at a farm in a little village called broad chalke whiac is somewhere between salisbury and shaftsbury most of my equipment requires a spanner as i tend to buy items that need abit of fixing up as they tend to fit my budget better!

although i am a blue man through and through.. i can appreciate a good collection. Most of us on here have a nice toy collection.. but you sure got a BIG Toys collection ;) impressive to have that much MF machinery in your yard.. quite a few oldies too.. That is a great collection! ... you planning on restoring some?

very nice set of massey tractors you have there what is the contractors massey with loader and bale wrapper, a 280 ? 

its a well kept 290 he used to be a mf fitter back in the days that these were new

although i am a blue man through and through.. i can appreciate a good collection. Most of us on here have a nice toy collection.. but you sure got a BIG Toys collection ;) impressive to have that much MF machinery in your yard.. quite a few oldies too.. That is a great collection! ... you planning on restoring some?

would like to restore them but i also like the used but presentable look i try to buy useable tidy machines