Limited?: Yes, 2500 pcs

Price: €38,-

Pictures:

2248_1.JPG

2248_2.JPG

2248_3.JPG

2248_4.JPG

2248_5.JPG

New Holland T 7070 Blue Power. A well detailed tractor that is nearly all made of metal. The tractor has glas in the cab and the frontwheels do steer. The Three point linkage fits most Siku and Britains implements. The bonnet opens.

The tractor comes with a fronthitch and interchangable frontweight and quick coupler to fit frontmounted implements. The toplinkage on the fronthitch is of a very fragile nature. We are sorry to report that we take no responsibility for broken top linkages.

This is a limited edition of 2.500 pieces in Maserati Blue, which is besides Blue Power decals on the side of the cab roof together with silver decals and two air horns that are standard for the Blue Power version a characteristic of these tractors. The model comes in a special Blue Power box.

The New Holland T7070 was chosen Tractor of the Year 2010. The Tractor of the Year decal shows on the cab doors, just like it did when the tractor was on display at agricultural shows in the course of the year.

Due to the fragile nature not suitable for children to play with.

http://www.tractorconnection.nl/

Saw a Blue Power one sat at the docks at Tilbury a hile back. Was not sur eif it was waiting to be collected or waiting to be put on a boat by hell did it look smart.

Anyway, not one for me as I have not driven one.  :(

there may come a day when you do get to drive one Tris :D

i must say im finding it hard not to purchase this model, it looks so great and so does the real tractor. There arent many modern tractors that appeal to me but this does big time :of

• 3 weeks later...

Product: New Holland T 7070

Item number:

Scale: 1:32

Limited?: Yes, 2500 pcs

Price: €38,-

Pictures:

I would like to place a footnote to this item. It is NOT a limited edition as Ros were allowed to produce as many they liked. It came out that this model was produced without licensing by New Holland who are, needless to say, annoyed to say the least. This model has the non-correct grey chassis colour. NH will be producing a new T7070 Blue Power next year in the correct colouring en with license.

Unbelievable that there are still people getting around without a license and factory's being dumb enough to order build them!

same as the standard 7070 then the weight and the A frame in the top of the box, i got my model from g and m maybe they put the horns in the box but its in the bin now  :-[ . my other one should be on its way from farm models so hopefully the model will come with them!