Doe Show 2010 Limited Edition Model...

simba

JUst to keep collectors informed on new model due in new year...

coming Soon for the Doe Show 2010 (FEB) - 50th Doe Show Aniversary Model Fordson Super Major (Blue) 1/16 scale with presentation box,plinth & certificate limited to 1000pcs worldwide for more info please contact me on simonscott@ernestdoe.com or 01728 723963

• 2 weeks later...

regretfully the UH version is probably completely the same beside the plinth.. i hope you will have a few more alternations this year and a number stamped on the bottom? I will be getting one though as i have all of them as of now.. only problem is that i cant attend a show as i am from Holland, but no doubt one of my FTF friends can help me out (i hope)  ;D

regretfully the UH version is probably completely the same beside the plinth.. i hope you will have a few more alternations this year and a number stamped on the bottom? I will be getting one though as i have all of them as of now.. only problem is that i cant attend a show as i am from Holland, but no doubt one of my FTF friends can help me out (i hope)  ;D

Will, have you got the latest Classic Tractor yet?

The differences are the plinth, a reg plate and rear wheel weights.

thanks for the info. Am not a member of classic tractor, but it is good to hear there are some main differences now with the normal version, i noticed a dealer sticker on the Ford 7000 from last year which atleast shows us that the model on the plinth is different from the normal version as you do pay quite a bit more for it..

Now i am really looking forward to this model.. Hopefully someone on here can help me out as i have received a letter this year stating they were only going to sell them on the show?

Hi Wil,

you can also contact Doe to pre-order the tractor. Only postage is a lot because of the weight of the plinth.

Finally some alterations compared to the regular model, otherwise I think the special Doe versions were not special enough to keep them buying.