SCALE CONVERSION CALCULATOR

Guest quangova

Question

20 answers to this question

Guest quangova

Yep its only a case of dividing the original by 32 which i checked against the calculators results and the answer was the same, just might be handy if doing a lot of measurements when planning a model.

Got lots of ides for models at the moment (don't you always) and thought it was about time i had a go. ?Probably something simple first, but would like to do some retro implements like a 5 leg Howard ParaPlow.

Any tips or useful links to info on resin casting & suppliers would be appreciated

Yep its only a case of dividing the original by 32 which i checked against the calculators results and the answer was the same, just might be handy if doing a lot of measurements when planning a model.

Got lots of ides for models at the moment (don't you always) and thought it was about time i had a go. ?Probably something simple first, but would like to do some retro implements like a 5 leg Howard ParaPlow.

Any tips or useful links to info on resin casting & suppliers would be appreciated

Funny you should mentiion a ParaPlow Q. I was about to rely to 1972farming post with his TW-20 saying it would look good with one of these on the back, I said Claas forager in the end never having seen a 1/32 ParaPlow before.

Guest quangova

I have a pic somewhere of a County 1474 with a Paraplow that performed at the County Day in Armagh in 2004.

Absolutely hideous thing! (the Paraplow, not the 1474!)

Give me a Dowdeswell reversible any day!

The para plow is a subsoiler, not a conventional plough.  I used one for 3 seasons on heavy Essex clay soils and it was low on HP requirements and broke the pan without bringing up large clods, especially when you lifted out and the end of each bout.  The only downside was the amount of wearing parts that had to be replaced all to regularly and this was one of the factors that lead to its demise

The Britains lorry bed is 31cm long, do I times that by 32 to get the real life lenth? Or 0.31 x 32. ... I am not getting the answer I expected and my maths isn't the best. I want to find out it's real life length so I know how much to extend it by for a conversion. Any help would ne just magic!!

The Britains lorry bed is 31cm long, do I times that by 32 to get the real life lenth? Or 0.31 x 32. ... I am not getting the answer I expected and my maths isn't the best. I want to find out it's real life length so I know how much to extend it by for a conversion. Any help would ne just magic!!

Multiply it by 32 to scale up and divide by 32 to scale down. The britains flatbed is 21 cm long or 6.72 metres in real scale which means you have earned yourself two numpty's in a day!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

:o Bu66er it. . . I've made the cuts now!!! Keep them Numpties rolling in Deere-est I hear you all say!!

:D;D ;D ;D ;D

I'm just off to check all your posts over the last 24 hours... see how many more I can find!!  ::) ::)::) ::)

Oh Deere-est!!  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Muhahahahahaha  :D :D ::)