Willow header

Well since we have just bought a new forager at C & C ( courtesy of santa  :laugh: ) I decided to help pay for it we would do some willow hrvesting throughout the winter  :)

So i had to build a willow header, starting with a siku kemper champion and cutting a few bit off here and there. Adding a couple of bits of welding rod and some screws to couple it with the forager and bobs your uncle  ;D 

100_1018.jpg

100_1017.jpg

100_1019.jpg

Thanks guys

@masseyjack590- I'm not sure yet might paint it green to match the SRC willow headers  :-\

@05rich- I've never seen one in the flesh  :laugh:  just thought it would be something different

@walterderwent- Thanks, I have only ever seem one on the internet but saw a video of one the other day munching through nearly 5m high willow  :of 

Thanks Jez, i got a picture of that on the calender tuckwells sent us, thats what gave me the idea. Now you have given me the choice of green of red  :-

Thanks Matty, suprisingly for the time it took i can't believe how it looks  :)  ;)

Which colour would you lot pick to paint it-Green or Red???