Hello from a new forum member!

AlexMF

thank you very much Tractorman810 I mentioned in my first post that i had ordered one (i got this one http://www.pma32.fr/index.php/english/produits/Accessories/Others/Set-relevage-44.html if any one is interested...

:)  is something available that allows the use of britains implements? or am I going to have to look at my second favourite vintage tractor? (JD4020 from britains)

More good news, I have some implements on the way to me, as they say watch this space!

Thankyou all very much for the replies...

Alex

pma did for a while do a pin hitch for the uh35, i put one on my loader version, and i noticed they now do a kit with a pin on a long handle to make it easier to remove, heres mine with a scaledown trailer on the back

DSCF0075-1.jpg35x2.jpg

Hey their corps laying on the ground.....hope that aint Ben?? ???

My internet at home is broken, so I have come to my aunt and uncles to do some Uni coursework and just couldn't resist visiting the forum, (and eBay) I'm looking forward to getting some packages in the post soon!

Hope you're all well?

Alex

yeah no worries I can regulate my finances just fine!

Pictures when (if) they arrive... I'm keeping my eye on a couple as I paid yet I haven't received feedback or a postage notification....

Alex

Hi Alex

I just looked at the list of stuff you got on ebay I guess thats the Christmas money gone. I would not pay too much attention to shipping notices and feedback on ebay as 75% of my things arrive without feedback or postage notifications.

Regards Robert

Well in this afternoons post (bloomin' snow!) i got 2 new parcels of Britains related goodies!

first off this rather handsome 2wd Jd 4020, look at that happy chappy Siku JD overalled driver! (apologies to those who prefer the MF35x, but it just wasn't britains implement compatible)

IMG_0029.jpg

IMG_0030.jpg

here it is Mowing the living room carpet with the britains disc mower

IMG_0022.jpg

Tedding the carpet with the britains lely tedder

IMG_0025.jpg

At the mention of a ploughing contest! well, here it is with a britains 3 furrow plough, it best happen now!

IMG_0026.jpg

straight and true ;)

IMG_0033.jpg

And because it came in the same auction as the plough, a britains tipping trailer...

IMG_0034.jpg

IMG_0035.jpg

lots more to come, let me know your thoughts

Alex

it would appear that i killed the topic by posting pictures of a JD!

so Got a link box, with a broken tail gate, never mind.... it was a bargain...

IMG_0048.jpg

and a manure spreader, which i believe is missing a cog (see photo), any ideas where i can get/ make one?

IMG_0049.jpg

IMG_0051.jpg

IMG_0050.jpg

and a Bamfords BL58 baler, I need to replace the rubber band (see photo) on that one....

IMG_0053.jpg

IMG_0052.jpg

IMG_0054.jpg

let me know your thoughts/ suggestions

Alex