What's your latest Farm / Construction buy - 2010

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The wifes dad gave me £250 for christmas so I bought the following models for reviews later

UH Kuhn SPV14 mixer wagon

UH Lemken field sprayer

UH Claas crop tiger

UH Vatra Mezzo

UH Dangreville muck spreader

Replicagri Nodet drill

Ros Rear joskin Mower

Ros NH T 7070 not for review

They arrived this morning Mike

These, thank you for getting me in touch with Charlie Will  ;)

Case 930 and Mc Cormick wagon both in 1/16

PrecisionCase930.jpg

PrecisionMcCormickFlareBoxwagon.jpg

looking both as stunners there Erik.. no problem, Charlie is quite the helpful lad when it comes to precisions ;)

must be hard on you now though, having your case Ih precision series complete and the TTT series too..  ;)  what to add now  :P ??

and your verdict? stil going tomorrow?

the plough is excellent and the detail in the T7070 is brilliant, but have one complaint, nit picking i know but the right step into cab was in the box, a bit of glue will put it back on  ;)

Just waiting on two items to come from Top Tractor.

Yes still for going tomorrow, crutches and all  ;D

crutches!? what happened you?

doing a good deed believe it or not! was salting our hill on new years eve and slipped on some black ice, went to A & E, sat there for best part of 5 hours and have torn ligaments in left ankle and a tendon is round the ankle bone instead of over the top of it, was told by doc it would have been BETTER if i broke ankle as a break would be quicker to heal! i will live  ;D

last good deed i'm doing for a while!!!

Ooo bad luck Noel... but I do admire you for doing a good deed mate....

In fact... me and the lads in the mod room have decided to award you a 'teampoint' - you can take it to any Tesco store and exchange it for £1000 sterling... or... wear it as a badge of pride in your profile... the first FTF teampoint for good behaviour...

here it is> *

Ooo bad luck Noel... but I do admire you for doing a good deed mate....

In fact... me and the lads in the mod room have decided to award you a 'teampoint' - you can take it to any Tesco store and exchange it for £1000 sterling... or... wear it as a badge of pride in your profile... the first FTF teampoint for good behaviour...

here it is> *

Thanks everyone for your kind words!  :)

especially Mr Marky Ferguson, the money would come in handy BUT will wear it as a "BADGE OF PRIDE"  ;) ;)

8)  yesterday i visited my friend and got my baletrailer it´s a EGEBJERG TYP GIGANT, the real one carrying about 100 bales and 130 with extension. They were very popular in the 70´ the farmer have 2 of them so the baler could work continuesly

post-528-132639231523_thumb.jpg

post-528-132639231546_thumb.jpg