What's your latest Farm / Construction buy - 2010

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just got myself a claas 860 conversion from thr show in moira,really well pleased with as i have been looking for one for ages,plus the fact that s.d fraser only done 10 of them.......and a mb trac 800...... ;)

I went down to Barrys (Udimores) to collect a number of tractors some I have swopped for my older Ertl tractors and Combines and some I won on ebay so I collected in person and had a nice chat with Barry thanks mate.

Wiking 828 Fendt and deutz TTV 630

Weiss Fendts 612 LSA

Deutx 130.6

Kane Trailer conversion

UH vicon and Deutz fahr mower sets

and a Silo feede

UH Jeantil muck spreader

Ros Fiat dual wheels ltd edition on ebay

I am really pleased with them all and they will soon be on my shelf or layouts.

This little baby:

FordScraper2.jpgFordScraper.jpgFordScraper3.jpg

Unfortunately boxless but at £21 including postage, I'm happy :)

the price is certainly quite good. It looks to be in pristine condition, definately when you look at the rims which dont look discoulored at all. The decals look like replacements though. Nevertheless, congrats with your newest addition.. looking fine!

the price is certainly quite good. It looks to be in pristine condition, definately when you look at the rims which dont look discoulored at all. The decals look like replacements though. Nevertheless, congrats with your newest addition.. looking fine!

No I'm sure these are original, though there don't seem to be many with the '6600' at the back and 'Ford' in front (a quick search only revealed Bill's and this one: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370357817095&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT)

dont think they ever done a 4wd 565 the 4wd versions started from the 575 tris,im sure ,paul

By jingo he's right you know Mr Trissle... no such 'fing mate... I have seen a 4 wheel traction conversion before mind you.. but I suspect it would be a bit of a gutless wonder really

I just bought a near mint dinky field marshall at local toy fair on wednesday, at the moira show I purchased from G & M the case magnum stars and stripes 2009 tractor and at the same show i picked up a deutz fahr agrotron x720 blackline edition 1 of 1500.