belton farm moved

hotrod192

• 1 month later...

Very nice, is it all for your son or just what you tell your wife? Looks very good anyway.

i tryed telling her that but she doesnt believe me for some reason ;).i would of loved a farm like this when i was a lad so im just reliving my childhood and my son reeps the benefits.managed to secure a job on his farm ,the job description is jack of all trades and general dogs body ;D.

Very nice, all these layouts are inspiring me to clear all the junk out the loft and start on my own, just a pity I cant stand up in my loft, its a cut roof so no silly joists but a very low pitch so........... :'( . The dumpy bags are great and the field with the Simba looks good.

• 1 year later...

ok work must commence big time on the farm as we have been slacking.

started building a diesel tank which is almost finished.

horsebox2011135.jpg

made and fitted a working level gauge on the tank and i am making breeze blocks which you can see in the pic to make a base for the tank to sit on.

horsebox2011136.jpg

when its finished we will get it on a trailer and sent down to the farm.