workshop kit

tinycoll

Question

14 answers to this question

Oi... leave Rick alone... his badge reads 'Here to help'

only because we couldn't squeeze on the words Antagonise, Annoy and generally 'Cheese off'  ;D

As for the kits... I recall that Accurate die-cast sold a high quality kit for race car display in 1:16 scale a while back (I've seen it... on a blister pack... people, jacks.. toolboxes... the works !)... worth a call to them for one of their stockists numbers I'd wager  ;)

What a "snarky group", I been checking in the states not found anything in regards to tools and stuff....I think Fine Model Scale is about the best you can find for help......these guys know their stuff......

Jez and Sean just off my Christmas card list >:(;)

Oi... leave Rick alone... his badge reads 'Here to help'

only because we couldn't squeeze on the words Antagonise, Annoy and generally 'Cheese off'  ;D

As for the kits... I recall that Accurate die-cast sold a high quality kit for race car display in 1:16 scale a while back (I've seen it... on a blister pack... people, jacks.. toolboxes... the works !)... worth a call to them for one of their stockists numbers I'd wager  ;)

I was not expecting that from you....have not said anything about your nose tomorrow.... ???