WHAT MADE YOU JOIN FARM TOY FORUM

BC

I jointed FTF in Feb 2005. I found FTF, i think on the site from Dave Tows.

Also Andy and the moderators let us free here on the forum. So most off the time, everyone can say what he or she think about something. In those years i have made some friends from diffirent parts from Europe.

Never thought that the forum would so big as it is now.

From here i want to thank Andy and the moderators for this great forum :) .

Texas

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well there was a time when i was going on farmphoto.com everyday looking in the 1/32 section there and most of the topics weren't and still aren't in english and in a search for a more model based, english speaking forum i found found FTF, i joined but didnt really use it for a a year then i started my layout down the shed and started coming here more often and now its a daily thing  :D

nothing MADE me join FTF,  i saw a link on a farm machinery forum & clicked , rekindled my interest for farm toys & that night , raided the loft which had been storing my old britains stuff for 15-20 years & was hooked , but made i big mistake as i then decided to buy everything i could see , i sort of bought for the sake of buying , i now have loads of boxed stuff i dont want  :-\

any one want to buy any as new MIB JD stuff ? mower, tractors,combine type of stuff

nothing MADE me join FTF,  i saw a link on a farm machinery forum & clicked , rekindled my interest for farm toys & that night , raided the loft which had been storing my old britains stuff for 15-20 years & was hooked , but made i big mistake as i then decided to buy everything i could see , i sort of bought for the sake of buying , i now have loads of boxed stuff i dont want  :-\

any one want to buy any as new MIB JD stuff ? mower, tractors,combine type of stuff

why not list it on eBay?