i've gone and sold my Massey and bought a New Holland

farmermarshall

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that tractors in some order its a credit to you boss ;) ;)

ah well thanks lad but i cheated for that pic is a year old art least but there is'nt much different

sad day, someones going to get a minter there mind will you be testing more than one brand or do you have a good replacement in mind already

i got a good price so i let it go as i would like something different

Have you tried a 6400 series Stephen ??? .. I'd hate to think of you jumping ship  :'(

As said by others... your kit is a credit to you mate... it takes some effort to keep your stuff like that mate I guess

i might jump SHip Marky my last tractor was a Fiat 110/90  ;)

Will be a shame to see it go, just wondering how many hours has it done then?

no not really,3000hrs , she has a 30 kph box ,no air seat, no air con no fancy buttons so maybe a different colour just for a change

I would but really at that power you would be looking at 4cyl's now in most ranges rather than 6's.

Shame on you trading the Fiat for a MF :'( :'( >:(:D :D ;)  Time for redemption now Mr Marshall ;D ;D

:laugh:  well am not too well up in New Hollands i think a T6030 is 6 cylinder :-\ ......... whatever i buy it will be 6

ah well thanks lad but i cheated for that picture is a year old art least but there is'nt much different 

Don't believe you FM - I reckon that pic is 9 years old ;D ;D  You've kept her very tidy though.  ;)

we have a 06 case mxu 135 and we just spent 1000 on the hydraulics just there last month we have averaged 1200 on repairs every year between brakes clutch front axle not to mention leaks in the roof and the roof window plus its only used on our farm mainly spreading slurry a bit of mowing fertilising nothing that even uses near its full horsepower and its well cared for and my uncle has the 07 mxu115 and thats worse we certainly wont be going back to case newholland is the exact same tractor built in the same factory etc so i can see them being any better a friend i go to school with his father bought a demo and hes had a bit of trouble too theres a few new masseys around i think that massey or fendt are probably the best out there at the minute alot of contractors who have been with jd for the last while and have gone anyway from them mostly are thinking fendt because theres alot of talk that the recent john deeres arent great but then again it depends what dealers are close to you whatever you do get a high spec machine whatever you do spend an extra bit because you wont regret it in the long run plus its not going get outdated so soon and will be worth more when trading in when it comes to that