Old conversion

Thank you Marcus ,I wish I could find an easier way of fitting the Q cab? :-\

Its a right old fiddle ,perhaps there isn't an easy way . :)

No i tried a couple of times and gave up  ;):)

You could put a new post up for DT or TM, they would know for sure  ;)

Thanks for sharing Steve, you have a talent for this converting lark like so many others  members, I`m with Ben too I also see an improvement  in your newer models , that`s not to say that this one isn`t a doosie  too  tho , excellent job........................My talents must lie elsewhere ....not sure where yet  ;)........ because they can`t begin to keep up with the skill that abounds on here

John

Thanks for sharing Steve, you have a talent for this converting lark like so many others? members, I`m with Ben too I also see an improvement? in your newer models , that`s not to say that this one isn`t a doosie? too? tho , excellent job........................My talents must lie elsewhere ....not sure where yet? ;)........ because they can`t begin to keep up with the skill that abounds on here

John

Thanks John ,I didn't realise how much people would like them or I would have shown them at Tractor World .

My mate who bought them off me keeps telling me to take them to a show but when I see the work of others I don't think mine will be good enough .I suppose like all things they will appeal to some and not others .

Cheers