Preview of DBP's LIMITED EDITION MF375 show model (National Minitrac)

Lord Ferguson

I can confirm two things...

1.  Mr Perdue was indeed displaying his limited edition MF390 in black on the FTF stand...

2.  Despite me begging.. crying... laying on the floor and screaming.... Mr Perdue declined my kind offer to look after it for him in exchange for money  :'(

3.  (see... told you it was 2 things)... I'm not sure thaty Dave is even sure if he's going to make it yet... so this COULD be a one-off perhaps  :-\

4.  I can also confirm that it is georgeoussssssssssssssssss  :-*:-* :-*:-* :-*:-*

Andy's got the images... you'll have to twist his arm to let you see it  :-\

it was a lovley item that black one, recon i could have got it with a swap, but it would have cost me a lot more modles than that jd combine eh mark, i to tried with no joy to get dave to part with it, but i also told him he would be silly not to do a run, as the concept was great ,even if mf didnt do a real balck one, no one conplains when siku or who ever do it so why should they if dave does