Preview of DBP's LIMITED EDITION MF375 show model (National Minitrac)

Lord Ferguson

Take a look at this little beauty.. Dave Perdue is producing a small number of these wonderful models exclusively for the National Minitrac show at Portrush in just a few weeks time...

finaltra1.jpg

Big Al will fill in all the details that I've missed ....

I had my hands on Marky once........... not a tidy model........... :of :of

Oh nice.... "If you let me I'll not tell anyone.. ever" that's what you said  >:( :'(

Anyway.... back on topic...

Can one of you show chaps please confirm how many are being made for the show...

How we go about ordering one...

etc etc...

Many thanks your Lordship.

Picture shown is the 1:32 scale prototype of a Massey Ferguson 375 two-wheel drive tractor which has been built by the master model maker; Dave Purdue of DBP models in Scotland. This superb model has been built to celebrate the 10th Northern Ireland Farm Toy and Model Show.

Forty of these highly detailed, unique 1:32 scale models have been commissioned. Each will be individually numbered and a certificate of authenticity will be included in the specially commissioned display box, in which the tractor will be housed. This exceptional model is  a must for all farm model collectors as it is a replica of a tractor originally supplied by John McElderry (M&T) Ltd  of Ballymoney in 1988. The model features dealer stickers on the sides of the bonnet and the original tractor registration number. These limited edition models will be available for purchase at the NI Farm Toy & Model Show on Good Friday 2nd April 2010 although it is recommended  that models are pre ordered to guarantee ownership  of this unique and much sought after model MF375. Please contact www.nationalminitrac.com  regarding further details and availability as these desirable models are being reserved rapidly. The price is £160.00 per tractor. Enquiries can be made using the contact form on the toolbar to the left side of homepage.

Remember, when they are gone, they’re gone.

If anyone wants one they can contact as described or I can pick yours up and get delivery arranged from me. if you's like,

Ricky

That's a kind offer Ricky... I've organised mine... buy thanks all the same

It's a definate MUST have In my book

That's a kind offer Ricky... I've organised mine... buy thanks all the same

It's a definate MUST have In my book

Gosh should we be surprised :of

The Camera money is gone so what you buying it with????

any links to the all black one he has built (could be a 390?) it was at malvern im told

An all black one was on the FTF table, will probably be picture up of it tomorrow, looks niiiiice  :-*:-*

should have known, guess its now owned by a mf nutcase on here ::)  dont think mf ever made a black one did they?

No surprise even us yanks can figure that one out......Old Big Nose strikes again..... :-\